-
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.R.E.Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling the front and back seat from my 71 demon the front was professionally restored and has a brand new legendary auto seat cover. I am also selling the matching back seat which is as near perfect as you can get for a 40+ year old seat the vinyl is still soft and pliable with no exposure to cigarette smoke this has always been a smoke free car there are head rests included but are as I would call them driver quality. Also the frame for the upper portion of the back seat has been modified so I can clear the roll bar but does not appear as though the seat has been modified once installed. I would like 450$ + shipping for the set it cost me more than that to restore the front seat alone. FYI the reason I removed the seats is I have turned the car into a period correct drag car and this is part of my weight reduction program.

IMG_20160906_180811302.jpg

IMG_20160906_180824811.jpg

IMG_20160906_180817421.jpg

IMG_20160906_180852848.jpg

I am selling the front and back seat from my 71 demon the front was professionally restored and has a brand new legendary auto seat cover. I am also selling the matching back seat which is as near perfect as you can get for a 40+ year old seat the vinyl is still soft and pliable with no exposure to cigarette smoke this has always been a smoke free car there are head rests included but are as I would call them driver quality. Also the frame for the upper portion of the back seat has been modified so I can clear the roll bar but does not appear as though the seat has been modified once installed. I would like 450$ + shipping for the set it cost me more than that to restore the front seat alone. FYI the reason I removed the seats is I have turned the car into a period correct drag car and this is part of my weight reduction program.

View attachment 1714977446

View attachment 1714977447

View attachment 1714977448

View attachment 1714977449

Would you sell just the front seat? If so could you send me the width measurement so
I can see if it will fit in my 1969 2 door post Valiant. Also shipping price to Ga 30084
Thanks.

Could you do $450. shipped to 30084 Ga for the front seat, you keep the
back seat and the head rests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back