Front and back Window seals

-

74dart

Reaction score
My body guy and I are having problems finding windshield seals for the front and back windows on my 74 dart, is there a catalog or place online where I can order these?

Follow the end of the rainbow.. JK.. good luck kinda hard to come by right now.

Good luck! national backorder yadda yadda yadda... lol... However, I did call Summit, and apparently they have them.. made by Soffseal.. $122 for the back (dont know about the front) and they say they have them in stock.. I have no idea about quality or fit... and thanks to Steele Rubber and the rear window rubber they sold me, I dont have the money to find out lol.... good luck to ya sir..

was talking to a member today..safelite did his dart said they have front atleast...thats all i know...new guy...what do you want good luck

I spoke to Fran @ Sofseal and he told me they make the rear gaskets in house. I spoke to his supplier who said front gaskets are expected in July. Fran said he's heard this from these folks for a year now.
He also told me there is someone tooling up to produce the front gaskets here in the country and they should be in production within six months.
Andrew

here is a pic of the front one I got a few days ago. A friend of mine owns a glass shop.

IMG_20110611_124835.jpg

-
Back