[SOLD] Front and rear spoilers Direct Connection style

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had posted these to get an idea of what the were worth in another thread. Most of you now thought because you were first then you should get what you want at your price. That is not the way it goes. I held out for my asking price and sold them to someone on this thread and they picked them up with cash. This isn't E-bay and as far as I am concerned those who condemned me for selling them to the first person who didn't try to get them cheaper can kiss My @$$. You will be going on my ignore list so I will never here from you or sell you anything. You all cut off your nose to spite your face. From now on I guess it's E-bay.

DRAT!!!! A day late and a dollar short, yet again! :(

Also, like you said OMM: They aren't costing you anything and if you don't get what you want for them, stick 'em back in the attic! I think too many people around here are used to sellers who say "Well, it's 1/3 of my asking price, but I'm hard up for money so SOLD!"

They don't understand: It wasn't first to call dibs; it was first to bring the cash!!

No then everyone has them and not unique.

Not quite; the original D/C spoiler kit, in original box, with original instructions (like the one that was for sale in this thread) would be worth a LOT, whereas lumpy repops like the ones you find on eBay will always be a 100-dollar piece of junk that needs tons of work...

- CK

I had posted these to get an idea of what the were worth in another thread. Most of you now thought because you were first then you should get what you want at your price. That is not the way it goes. I held out for my asking price and sold them to someone on this thread and they picked them up with cash. This isn't E-bay and as far as I am concerned those who condemned me for selling them to the first person who didn't try to get them cheaper can kiss My @$$. You will be going on my ignore list so I will never here from you or sell you anything. You all cut off your nose to spite your face. From now on I guess it's E-bay.

Ok miss understanding then.....Sorry

You offered me $100.00 why would I even answer you pm.

The first PM didn't even have a price and they sold for 60 dollars each. It's not even original. If you would have answered the first one and said your price for the wing itself maybe it would have worked. :angry7:

Ok miss understanding then.....Sorry
I don't care what his first thread was about, as soon as they were posted asking about a price I sent a PM stating if he was going to sell them that I wanted them and I never got a response asking to make an offer or with his price. :wack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back