Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
(sold) Very rare front and rear spoilers new in box with installation instructions. These were purchased new from MAS racing in the 80's and never installed. They are still in the original box. The DC 's were ABS plastic and were prone to cracking and warping. These are heavy fiber glass. So they are stronger and can be repaired if damaged and modified if wanted. They are located in Danielsville Pa. 18038. the asking price is $350.00 OBO. plus shipping for the pair in the original box.

I was holding these on the car with one hand while taking the pic's they were not mounted in place on any car . No holes were drilled for mounting.

More pics can be seen in my other thread asking for info on them and there value. This asking price is $50.00 more then my highest offer. I was also offered $70.00 for the front if someone wants the rear only for the difference. They are not eating anything so I don't have to sell. I can put them back upstairs where I got them if there is no interest.

Attachments

• DSCN0842.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCN0844.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 541
  • DSCN0840.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 523
  • spoiler pics 003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 524
  • spoiler pics 004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 511
  • spoiler pics 005.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 514
  • spoiler pics 007.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 509
  • spoiler pics 001.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 518
  • DSCN0846.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 526
any way I could get you to get the length of the chin spoiler for me. I am planning on making my own and want it to look as close to the original as possible.

wow this isn't even fair.. I Pmed you 2 times an no response and then all of sudden I am at the end of the line. NOT FAIR

Nice to know that just cause you're a Gold Member doesn't mean nothing on this site. Good to know. Nice auction.

Wow never buying from you again lol waste of my time and everyone else's.

You told me that you would be interested in the rear if I split them up. they were for sale as a set and you didn't want the front.
Nice to know that just cause you're a Gold Member doesn't mean nothing on this site. Good to know. Nice auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back