Not open for further replies.

mvh

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for a front bench with fold-down armrest. Doesn't need to have great upholstery -- I can get a skin from Legendary.

Have two 67 Barracuda buckets for trade, if wanted. Would need new skins and foams.

Looking in CA -- obviously shipping would be a bear...

Thx,
Max

Still looking for a front bench with fold-down armrest. Doesn't need to have great upholstery -- I can get a skin from Legendary.

Have two 67 Barracuda buckets for trade, if wanted. Would need new skins and foams.

Looking in CA -- obviously shipping would be a bear...

Thx,
Max

i have two but i an in CT to far to ship 40.00 each

i have two but i an in CT to far to ship 40.00 each

Thanks, there was another one on the east coast a few months ago. I guess I could get a quote on it. You have any idea what one weighs? I figure 60-80lbs?

A guy in LA had one for me, but the car got t-boned and totalled. Oh well...

check to see if Greyhound can take it on the bus. I hear they are the cheapest way to ship bulky auto parts.

My understanding the buckets were standard and the bench optional

...I know this car came with a bench because (1) I have the broadcast sheet, and (2) I'm the guy who pulled it and swapped in the buckets 25 years ago. Now I am belatedly regretting that decision.

What I need is some idea of the dimensions and weight -- since I haven't seen one for 25 years I'm a little fuzzy on these. I suppose measuring the width across both buckets would be close enough to the bench width, and the height and seat depth should be pretty much the same, too. But I don't know the weight, except I can recall it being pretty hefty.

Max

check to see if Greyhound can take it on the bus. I hear they are the cheapest way to ship bulky auto parts.

My understanding the buckets were standard and the bench optional

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back