Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellrats

Just another dumbass
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Nice bench seat from a 1972 Scamp. Has a few holes but nothing bad. Upgraded mine and don't want to just throw it away. Has seat tracks but need cleaned a lubed. FREE!! Come get it... no shipping that would cost way too much! Did I say FREE!! Yes FREE!!! Just north of Canton Ohio. PM me for the address

IMG_20180903_090630827.jpg

Nice bench seat from a 1972 Scamp. Has a few holes but nothing bad. Upgraded mine and don't want to just throw it away. Has seat tracks but need cleaned a lubed. FREE!! Come get it... no shipping that would cost way too much! Did I say FREE!! Yes FREE!!! Just north of Canton Ohio. PM me for the address

View attachment 1715219307
DANG IT! why are all the seats i'm looking for so far away to pickup?? someone in Ohio should jump on that now... or... if someone in Ohio would like to pick it up and bring it to New York for me i'd pay 150.00 for travel. if it was a center arm rest seat i'd find a way to get it.
take care
Pete

Last edited:
Seat tracks and latches are gone. Bottom bench and both seat backs are still available.

DANG IT! why are all the seats i'm looking for so far away to pickup?? someone in Ohio should jump on that now... or... if someone in Ohio would like to pick it up and bring it to New York for me i'd pay 150.00 for travel. if it was a center arm rest seat i'd find a way to get it.
take care
Pete
I've a bench outa 67 dart needs recovering longisland

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back