Front Brake Hoses

-

moparsince60

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting front brake hoses for my 1971 Demon 340 with 10 inch drum brakes. The aftermarket and Inline Tube hoses have a female end that goes to the wheel cylinder which also has a female end. Am I missing a piece in between? I emailed Inline Tube with my problem this morning and they said it would take 24 hours for a response. Nothing wrong with Inline Tube. I'm just getting impatient.

I am having trouble getting front brake hoses for my 1971 Demon 340 with 10 inch drum brakes. The aftermarket and Inline Tube hoses have a female end that goes to the wheel cylinder which also has a female end. Am I missing a piece in between? I emailed Inline Tube with my problem this morning and they said it would take 24 hours for a response. Nothing wrong with Inline Tube. I'm just getting impatient.

First, it's a holiday today so I wouldn't expect to hear back from InlineTube until tomorrow at the earliest.

And yes, you are missing a piece. There's a metal hardline that goes from the hose to the wheel cylinder

IMG_7973.jpeg

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

No problem! My ‘71 GT had 10” drums before I converted to 11.75” disks and those just happened to be under my bench with easy access.

-
Back