-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holanae

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased a front brake kit for my 68 Dodge Charger. The kit consists of A-body rotors and calipers. I'm asking $200 for the slotted & drilled rotors, calipers, and stainless steel brake lines. The master cylinder in the photo has been sold. Kit will fit most applications, as long as you have A body spindles. Kit was installed and made a few laps around the neighborhood. Still in like new condition. I decided to go a different route up front.

20160903_091400-1.jpg

20150314_231338.jpg

I purchased a front brake kit for my 68 Dodge Charger. The kit consists of A-body rotors and calipers. I'm asking $200 for the slotted & drilled rotors, calipers, and stainless steel brake lines. The master cylinder in the photo has been sold. Kit will fit most applications, as long as you have A body spindles. Kit was installed and made a few laps around the neighborhood. Still in like new condition. I decided to go a different route up front.

View attachment 1715077987

View attachment 1715077988
Ship? Take paypal? Will take it if so not sure your location. Let me know. Thanks

Ship? Take paypal? Will take it if so not sure your location. Let me

It's already crated. Will do paypal. I live in Conroe, TX just North of Houston. Shipping ain't a problem, but ain't gonna be cheap. Everything in one wooden box is heavy.

View attachment 1715077987

View attachment 1715077988
Are the rotors the 11.75" or the 10.875" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back