Front End 66 Cuda

-

tony20110

Reaction score
I am putting a 360 in my 66 Barracuda. I have a power disc brake set up from a 73 duster I am installing and I am looking to replace the front end suspension. What are my options as far as your kits go? Thanks!

You can go to our website and put in under the search bar a 73 and later a body in the application chart. A list of the front end kits will pop up. If you want a super kit please make a note on your order that you have 66 Barracuda and have a power disc brake set up from a 73 duster. Will adjust the content of the kit accordingly so you have the correct parts.

Thanks
James

I always use Moog OEM lower control arm bushings, strut rod bushings, and offset upper control arm bushings. They work better IMO.

I always use Moog OEM lower control arm bushings, strut rod bushings, and offset upper control arm bushings. They work better IMO.

All of the parts that we offer meet or exceed oem spec. We also offer a lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own your vehicle. Plus shipping is free within the US 48 states and for the members of this forum we give a discount. Our front end kits are offered in OEM rubber or Polygraphite. We have been supplying the muscle car enthusiast for over 30 years with our products.

Thanks
James

Thanks for the help. My kit arrived today. Can't wait for my weekend garage time!

-
Back