-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am building a 65 barracuda for my church to sell as a fundraiser. I will be needing several items that I will post as I figure out what I need.

I need a front end rebuild kit, regular or poly. I am hoping that someone has a set they never used and would sell real cheap (or FREE!!??) Also, I would like a dual master cylinder and prop. valve.

The car will be black, red interior, red stripe, 273 4 speed. I will begin the work next week, my preacher will be helping since he owned/operated a huge body shop before entering the ministry. I will offer it for sale on here first, the to ebay.

Thanks FABO!!!

I'll take it to a body shop in a week or so to be soda blasted and put in epoxy primer (all for $950, wow!). I will begin with the help of my preacher (former body shop owner/operator before God got ahold of him) to get the body to near perfection and painted black. Right now, I am removing all the trim. Thanks for asking memike!

bamacuda
aka David

I have a dual master from MPbrakes that I wont ever use. It was on a show car for a few hundred miles. 1 inch bore.
I was asking 50 for it, but depending on where you are i could maybe ship it for free???
let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back