Front end kit shippment question

-

Dart_br

Reaction score
Hello, i'm from outside of the US, and will be in florida for a week, in a hotel. I need a front end kit to be shipped to my hotel, but ill be there for a short period of time, only a week, so, those are the questions:

is there any 1-2 day shipping method avaliable?

How is the weight of the super front end kit for a dodge dart 1969?

Am i elegible for a 10% forum member discount? How should i proceed?

Thanks!

Hello,

I can only ship to your physical address or to a trans-shipper. Unfortunately there are too many variable for packages to be lost/misplaced by having them shipped to a hotel.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

Maybe you can have the kit shipped to a UPS store near where you will be staying and pick it up there. If you post where in Florida you will be staying maybe a member in that area can help you out. A lot cheaper than having the kit shipped to Brazil! Good luck.

The biggest problem about shipping direct to BR is the taxes we pay, is over the entire value, parts+shippment, make the part arrive at my home 4x the announced price. I dont want to disturb nobody, i'll talk to ups about the possibility of pick the package direct in some ups store, if was to meet some forum member it will be to talk about mopars and drink some beers. Thanks for the help!!

Where are you staying in Florida. I am in North Florida and would be willing to help you any way I can.

Thank you very much, but will not be necessary anymore, i'm im Ft. Lauderdale, planning to go to Ocala next tuersday to visit the Don Garlits museum. Wich city do you live in north Florida?

-
Back