front end paint

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
well im currently gonna finish up my paint on the dart by doing a single stage satin black on my fiberglass bumper and hood.
Im also going to completly black out the grill as well and rite now it has a good rattle can job... self etching primer and everything covered well. But since im going to spray the hood and bumper would you guys say re-do the grill with the better quality paint as well or screw it?
I figure if it needs to be re-done it wont be hard being rattle can.. and its not exactly easy to spray a grill in the 1st place.. what would YOU do?

thats a toughy. but personally, as big a pain as it would be, I would redo it with the better paint. I know theres some good quality rattle can stuff and can look really good, but it would probably look better with the other and last longer. just what i would do though, im kind of weird about stuff like that. :)

Yah well I was considering re-doing it since im gonna be re-spraying it but I figured if it wears/chipps its easy to re-rattle can it, it would be better then re-touching up a real paint job.... Ill see when the time comes I guess and see where im at.

-
Back