front end

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
ok so i am pretty sure i need to rebuild the front on my 75 scamp originaly 318 bbp and front discs.

i was gonna see if anyone has some new front end stuff layin around that would work. i will probably need ball joints upper and lower, tie rod ends, bushings for control arms, wheel bearings, idler/pitman arms. or anything you have that you wanna sell. i gotta keep it cheap but really wanna drive the scamp. i had a minor front end collision by the po and the passenger side control arms might be bent i cant tell so if you have them layin around to i might be interested thanks tyler

uca's you can find easy. get the rest of the stuff new, you don't want to mess around with used parts. theres plenty of vendors fro front end rebuilds.

ya thats what i was thinking but maby someone has new stuff sittin around that was for a project that got sold or something. where is the cheapest to get it all? i checked brewers and they offer a kit for like $350. i think thats a little much but maby its not idk

-
Back