Not open for further replies.

1badfish67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a driver side front fender. Prefer one in decent shape (not needing patch panels). Would also be interested in a pair (left and right) if someone doesn't want to break a set. Found Fiberglass but would rather go steel.

Highest Regards

Need a driver side front fender. Prefer one in decent shape (not needing patch panels). Would also be interested in a pair (left and right) if someone doesn't want to break a set. Found Fiberglass but would rather go steel.

Highest Regards
I have a good pair from a 68

What are you asking for them? Have any pics?

Thanks
550 plus the ride.

20170404_140252.jpg

20170404_140431.jpg

20170404_140443.jpg

20170404_140431.jpg

Good looking fenders. Look like they may be primed and ready to go? Hate to ask more questions but do they have any bondo? Any idea about ship cost to Oklahoma? How would you prefer payment?

Good looking fenders. Look like they may be primed and ready to go? Hate to ask more questions but do they have any bondo? Any idea about ship cost to Oklahoma? How would you prefer payment?
A little Bondi where a small dent was pulled on one. I stripped them years ago and primed to prevent rust. I believe they were shipped to me USPS. Was about 65 apiece at the time

Hate to ask but if you couldn't split the pair would you possibly be able to make a profit at $625 for the pair w/ship? I really just need a driver side as paint-body guy told me he could fix my passenger fender. I understand if you must sell as a pair though. I am getting ready to list a pair of good doors off my 67 parts car. Fenders were no good on it.

Please let me know if you can take $625 and if paypal or something like that would work for you?

Thanks

Hate to ask but if you couldn't split the pair would you possibly be able to make a profit at $625 for the pair w/ship? I really just need a driver side as paint-body guy told me he could fix my passenger fender. I understand if you must sell as a pair though. I am getting ready to list a pair of good doors off my 67 parts car. Fenders were no good on it.

Please let me know if you can take $625 and if paypal or something like that would work for you?

Thanks
I have a shipped that may be going through your area. What's yer zip code?

UPS works best for me. They are on time down here. Zip: 74820-0380. The 0380 separates towns in the same zip.

Thanks

Are we good on the $625.00? If so, and paypal will work for you I will get it started along with a shipping address.

Thanks

Are we good on the $625.00? If so, and paypal will work for you I will get it started along with a shipping address.

Thanks
I am making no profit at 550. I will get shipping figured today after I pump out my basement. Also, I don't do PayPal
Thanks

Wow, sorry to here about the basement. Hope you get it taken care of without a lot of trouble. What payment method(s) do you use?

Wow, sorry to here about the basement. Hope you get it taken care of without a lot of trouble. What payment method(s) do you use?
Got a shipping quote from UPS. $95 apiece. No ducks in basement now

How about UPS 'COD'? That way we can both be protected if something were to happen to the merchandise during shipping.

How about UPS 'COD'? That way we can both be protected if something were to happen to the merchandise during shipping.
UPS says $20.35 for cod. If you want to do that send your info. I haven't got separation anxiety bad...yet

Made first attempt at a 'PM'. Could you check and verify you got it? If so I will append with shipping information.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back