[SOLD] Front fender signal indicators 70-72 Duster, Dart, Demon, 68 69 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 70 71 72 Duster, Dart, Demon, Swinger, Scamp, Valiant, or 68, 69 Barracuda front fender chrome signal indicators. I have them in all kinds of condition, and prices would be accordingly. None of these are perfect or NOS, but there are a few that are very good used. I have 5 different length of cable on these, so price will depend on the condition of the chrome, lens, socket, and the availability of the length of the wire you need. Best offers will be considered and shipping charges will apply. Post or PM

Attachments

• 2-18indicators.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 2-18indicators2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 2-18indicators3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 2-18indicators4.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 278
You'll need a price put up and location or the add might get deleted

My location is listed it is PA under my user name and i will add a best offer if that helps. My ad describes how price will be determined which should be sufficient

You'll need a price put up and location or the add might get deleted

Would need the fender indicators for my 68 barracuda. Mines are broken. PM sent.

Gerald

Those are getting hard to find. they also are the same for dart and demon. You must have a nice collection of parts like me to have that many from 70 71. I hoard them myself. chrome no phillips are 69 70 71 dodge plymouth , painted are 71 plymouth only.

These plug into your forward front light wiring harness. If your car was not optioned with these most often the lead to plug in will not be wired in you will need to tap in and add it

where do these plug into at on the cars? though about gettin a pair for my duster

Yes they are very hard to find especially with good chrome and we know how the remake China chrome holds up. I have a quite a few parts i am starting to let go but i still need one of those original 70 Duster 340 4-speed bodies to build holding out hope for the right one. Good luck with your sales

Those are getting hard to find. they also are the same for dart and demon. You must have a nice collection of parts like me to have that many from 70 71. I hoard them myself. chrome no phillips are 69 70 71 dodge plymouth , painted are 71 plymouth only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back