Front J Bars for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished mocking up a set of J bars in J-Macmopars Dart Sport. They are a perfect addition to my tubular lower radiator support, because they can tie into those brackets and make a really strong front end for your drag or street/strip machine. They will fit 67-73 A Bodies. They will include all of the 1/8" cut plate for the landings shown. Tubing is 1 3/4" .095" DOM which is much better than HREW. The bars come the correct length, but will require minor trimming to fit. With this installed your battery will have to be relocated to the trunk. Everything for $100+shipping. PM me for a shipping quote.

BTW this kit comes in pieces and will require welding.

did you come up w/ a shock tower brace for these?
I`m interested in a set even if you didn`t!
shipping to tulsa,ok 74134

did you come up w/ a shock tower brace for these?
I`m interested in a set even if you didn`t!
shipping to tulsa,ok 74134

I have. It comes with landings for the top of the inner fenders where the factory shock tower meets the inner fender and also comes with a reinforcing plate to box the factory shock tower. You can see the plate in the second pic.

Attachments

• painted.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 166
  • Done.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 153
What happen to all your links and stuff? Also how do I go to where you had the prices and pictures of everything? I cant find it

What happen to all your links and stuff? Also how do I go to where you had the prices and pictures of everything? I cant find it

I have to take them down or become a vendor and I can't swing that right now. :angry3: Maybe next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back