[WANTED] Front pass. side frame rail complete with shock mount.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy rick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would buy both if need be , I am in the Toronto area and need some dart parts . I am a chevy guy but I just purchased a 70 swinger to restore , I have put in new torsion bar cross member and floor . now its time to move forward any help south of the border would be great.

dart 2.jpg

Go to Buffalo/Niagara and pick it up. Going cross border shipping is going to cost a fortune.

Mine would be a bit pricier at $199.00. Although I ship out of a large warehouse and have pretty good shipping rates for inside the US. To Toronto however, Im stuck with USPS like everyone else (If they will even take it due to its large size). I've had other Canadian customers have it shipped to the hub outside the border, and pick it up there. Just a thought.

Pass side, surface rust only, no rot anywhere. Car was in a fire...

$100 + shipping

Buffalo greyhound would be the least expensive place for shipping.

Pass side, surface rust only, no rot anywhere. Car was in a fire...

$100 + shipping

Buffalo greyhound would be the least expensive place for shipping.
If we can get a quote from fedex or ups and its 150 or less for shipping I will buy it do you have a drivers side to ?

See the pm I sent you regarding shipping.

I don't have a drivers side out at the moment. Probably have one in the next week or two.

See the pm I sent you regarding shipping.

I don't have a drivers side out at the moment. Probably have one in the next week or two.
That would be fine , is there any way you can get a quote to ship to me , my postal code is l7g4p8 I would like the pass. side soon if we can do this . thanks a bunch . my email is [NO email addresses] lets use that for further contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back