Status
Not open for further replies.

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of front side marker lights with good lenses and also the pigtail for the wiring to fit a 71 Scamp. I have good housings but if you want to part with a complete set I understand also.

I have nice sockets/pig tails and some original lenses PM sent

You can get the brand new square one on eggbay. Or if your car has the round ones PG Classics are re-popping them.

You can get the brand new square one on eggbay. Or if your car has the round ones PG Classics are re-popping them.

They are the square ones, but I must be a idiot because I have tried looking and cant for the life of me find any on ebay. Any idea the keywords I should try?

They are the square ones, but I must be a idiot because I have tried looking and cant for the life of me find any on ebay. Any idea the keywords I should try?
Here you go and if they are what you need don't forget to click the Thanks button for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Side-marker-Lights-72-UP-A-and-F-Body-/330781550175?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AAspen&hash=item4d041de65f&vxp=mtr

72lts4_01.jpg

72lts4_02.jpg

Those are for 72 and up he is looking fro ones for a 71 which are completely different

bremereric yep those are the wrong ones. I do appreciate you taking the time to look though. Mine are much smaller and recess into the housing. There are tabs on the back that allow it to snap into the housing. I did find some but they where listed for a roadrunner and Im still not sure if those fit or not.

Still nothing there either other than sticker shock!! LOL The only ones there are for a 70-71 Swinger not a 71 Scamp. I am sending him pics of correct originals.

BTW 70 Road Runner/GTX lenses and pig tails will fit but the housings are different for the front and the rear

I have this set I just took off a 71 Demon. Everything but the lenses. Are they the same for a Valiant? No cut wires. I just paid $135 for a new set. $50 for these if you can use them.

Attachments

• Abody Side marker lights.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Abody Side marker lights2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back