front slip yoke

-

highflyer

Reaction score
im looking to put on a newer slip yoke when i redo my dr/sh i see a plethora of them at the local pick n pull..does any slip yoke i pick that came from a trq flite work on my 73 a833 shaft..tx..j

Only one from a 727 and don't let them tell you one for a A518 will work. They look just alike, are the same diameter and length and spline count but they changed the spline angle slightly so their not interchangeable.

Why are you looking for a slip yoke at a junk yard ???????

You want the one from the guy that was hammering the **** out of it and now it's yours...

Don't do that, buy a new one that isn't from china (no summit brands and other assorted pos)

welllllll i never really thought like that,...ill try napa...or internet..tx all j

napa/autozone all stock china..... See your local driveline shop and or big truck repair shop and ask for a spicer 3-3-3931 which then you'll need a joint since that is 1350 series, or neapco N729-3-1932 which is 7290 series or neapco N2-3-3575 which is 1310 and then you'll need a 5-353x joint if you have 7260 series, only consider this slip if you have the 7260 joint

-
Back