Front spoiler for a 68 Dart

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering a spoiler for my 68 Dart and was wondering if anyone else here has one and if so how well did it fit? The spoiler I am looking at is from Spoilers by Randy. Post pics if you have them so I can see how they look!!

refit a 90's Dakota air dam to my 67 Dart, also gives ram air to lower part of Rad.

Attachments

• Shawn's Dart 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 305
130 plus shipping but you're in Canada so shipping from me might be a little much idk

when I get home I can get you some of it when we bought it, its in the body shop now be painted 2010 challenger b5 blue mettalic and will have front and rear spoilers and black hockey stick stripe

heres some pics, its in the body shop now, the past owner had raced it for 22 years. to be right it needed a whole drivers quarter,passenger quarter and trunk and quarter extensions. we basically are doing a big refresh. its going to be 2010 challenger metallic blue with font and rear spoilers and black int and black hockey stick stripe. The motor is bub Whitaker built so we didn't touch the drivetrain.

Attachments

• coles pics 2150.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 198
  • coles pics 2226.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 191
  • coles pics 2250.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 189
  • coles pics 2535.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 196
I think that I might know that car. It looks like a stocker that used to be in my neck of the woods many years ago. Did you get any history on the car? The car I am thinking off was owned by a guy named Doug Forbes.

It was in Canada raced, the guy bought it new . it was white and then the guy we bought it from in new jersey painted It this weird color

-
Back