Mean vitamin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All, i’m new on Fabo and already in need off assistance

i’m putting back together my 1974 Duster but have missing parts

ISO trim pieces:
both lower corners off the front windshield trim. lower corners left and right. Someone who could help me out with those pieces?? I’m almost desperate to find them, hopefully someone can help
a picture says more then a thousand words…

thx in advance
Regards, Robin.

68C4A20B-1ACA-4CBE-AF4B-6151FF07CF58.jpeg

A5F3FEC2-5ED1-491A-A8A2-E48D418EB20C.jpeg

B39CCA18-18FF-4145-89F6-4113D1FE88A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All, i’m new on Fabo and already in need off assistance

i’m putting back together my 1974 Duster but have missing parts

ISO trim pieces:
both lower corners off the front windshield trim. lower corners left and right. Someone who could help me out with those pieces?? I’m almost desperate to find them, hopefully someone can help
a picture says more then a thousand words…

thx in advance
Regards, Robin.

View attachment 1715961861

View attachment 1715961863

View attachment 1715961864
You find the trim yet..?

Nope not yet
There's a Mopar salvage yard near me.. I know they have some because I bought some last year.
Want me to check for you..?
If so, PM me your number so I can send you pics and a price when I find...

There's a Mopar salvage yard near me.. I know they have some because I bought some last year.
Want me to check for you..?
If so, PM me your number so I can send you pics and a price when I find...
That would be great !!
I’ll send you a dm.

I just got lucky and saw a pair buried under some other parts sitting on a table at the Mopar Nationals. Had to pay his price at $20 each. Ends up he lives only 45 mins from me and I am going up to see him about some other parts soon. I can see if he has any more. His flyer says he parts Duster's. Let me know.

I just got lucky and saw a pair buried under some other parts sitting on a table at the Mopar Nationals. Had to pay his price at $20 each. Ends up he lives only 45 mins from me and I am going up to see him about some other parts soon. I can see if he has any more. His flyer says he parts Duster's. Let me know.
Your inbox is full.

Hi thank you,

but i goth lucky also, i found a pair and its on its way to the Netherlands

thank you for your reply!!

if those teim pieces arrive i wil delete this post… now just waiting next to my mailbox :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back