-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danmc77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought this engine this last Winter from a fellow member - liquidating all my stuff, so my loss is your gain. I paid $2k.

it's a 5.7 Hemi, complete from oil pan to throttle body. Includes all coil packs, fuel rails, and eninge wiring - no computer. All sensors and accessories in place. This motor has 40k miles on it and has no issues. I was going to do a pro-touring Demon clone, but have abandoned the build.

Truck accessory setup.

$1,750 firm.

SEPA, north of Philly, south of Allentown.

some pics:

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

$1600 delivered to Carlisle. If interested, let me know ASAP, so I can plan to bring it.

guys, I need to get rid of this thing - $1300 if you can arrange pick up in the next week.

Come on - that's a great deal.

So I've gotta pick it up in the next week?
Hmm.
See, its definitely a fair price, its the drive I dunno if I can handle in my father's cruise-control-less F150.

I hope somebody buys this engine so that I can stop being tempted by it. I would LOVE to drop this into my Dart, and I've got money burnin a hole in my pocket.

So I've gotta pick it up in the next week?
Hmm.
See, its definitely a fair price, its the drive I dunno if I can handle in my father's cruise-control-less F150.

I hope somebody buys this engine so that I can stop being tempted by it. I would LOVE to drop this into my Dart, and I've got money burnin a hole in my pocket.

well, I'm not worried about when it's picked up, I just need the cash for my mortgage. I can hold the thing as long as you want. It's only a 5 hour drive8)

Awe come on, cruise-control is for old people, lol. Open you eyes up and drive!

Yeah this would be ok in a lightweight Dart/car...how come Chrysler doesn't do it now!

Thats a steal at 1200 bucks. Someone should jump on it. I wish i could have bought my hemi that cheap. Good luck with the sale.

Wish I had the extra money - that motor would be going right in my 87 slant equipped D100

Still, even if shipping was say, $600 its not a bad deal at all. On E-bay they are going for $1,500 to $1,800 PLUS shipping. I hope someone picks it up and helps the guy out.

thanks guys! I still have it. I can ship it - still have the pallet on which it was delivered to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back