Status
Not open for further replies.

tfie93

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,
Unfortunately it is time to sell my 71 Duster project. I just dont have very much time for the car anymore and would like to see it go to someone else who can finish it than have it go to waste. The car is in Northern New Jersey. It was an original 3 speed manual 6 cyl with the 7 1/4 rear. The interior was taken apart to replace the floor pans and were freshly coated with POR-15. The trunk is out as I was going to do that next but never got around to it. The body is in decent condition, the fenders have a few dings and the driver side quarter needs a patch but the car is solid. The driver side inner fender is off the car because it was rotted, so the clip is off as well, but I have all of that stuff including another inner fender. I also have many, many extras that I can sell separately from the car. The list includes an A833 4 -speed, a set of rally rims, rebuilt 318, small block k-frame and disc brake set up, driver side quarter skin, trunk pan, extra glass, hood, decklid, new air cleaner/valve covers for the engine, a carburator, distributor, and lots of others. I would like to get 3000 for the car and we can work on the price depending on how much other stuff is going to go along with it. Im reasonable so Im sure we can work something out. Im sorry the pictures are so horrible, If there is anybody who would be interested my email is [email protected] if you would like any more info/pictures.
Thanks for your time,
Tom

Attachments

• DSCN2887.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 396
  • DSCN2889.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCN2890.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 398
  • DSCN2892.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 383
Status