FS 1st Generation Barracuda Back Window

-

66cuda-s

Reaction score
Also listed in the For Sale section... Anyone in Western Washington need an early Barracuda back window? I have a spare off a 66 for sale. I was thinking $100.00. Hard to ship item, must pick up. I am located in Kingston, WA (98346) - north of Bremerton (West of Seattle across the Sound).

Also listed in the For Sale section... Anyone in Western Washington need an early Barracuda back window? I have a spare off a 66 for sale. I was thinking $100.00. Hard to ship item, must pick up. I am located in Kingston, WA (98346) - north of Bremerton (West of Seattle across the Sound).

Has anyone ever seen one of these broken? They are an example of superior Chrysler engineering- any angle you look out there is no distortion- I watched a fellow vendor about 10 years ago at Carlisle who had one and started with $300 price and kept dropping- by the end of the weekend he was down from %25 to free- decided to break it up rather than carry it home- took quite a bit of effort and ended with using jack stand like a sledge hammer----amazing
If you have a 64-66 cuda it would be a good idea to have a spare-just in case......

More than a fair price on this one, unlike all the idiots out there who think they are so rare and ask $700+

I had a 64 with a broken window (someone shot it with a riffle) The window is arched and very strong, it had a small hole in it and was shattered into a million pieces, but still intact. I took a 5 pound sledge to it and the sledge still bounced off, I finally got it to fall in on the tarp after numerous blows but it took some effort.

More than a fair price on this one, unlike all the idiots out there who think they are so rare and ask $700+

I have 2 spares that were purchased on E-bay as pick-up only. One as low as $28.

Anyone who has ever scrapped one out has saved the rear glass, therefore there is probably more spares than cars by now.

I just picked this one up from a local 'Cuda that is being scrapped. I already have a spare too.

I received a PM a while ago from a local guy that needed one for his car because someone threw a brick through his window(!). I can't find his message, so I was hoping he might see this ad. Anyway, if no one needs this one, I have two spares.

I actually have 4 extras, my mom wants to use 2 of them setting end to end in her garden to act as a miniature green house for her starter plants.

I know where 3 or 4 of the windows are sitting in Colorado in a wrecking yard. The cars they are on are pretty beat up, but the rear windows are still there...

-
Back