Not open for further replies.

dart_man440

Mopar 4 Life
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,

I still have the 63 Dart GT 2 door, my youngest is on her way to college so it need to go.

I got this a while back and I haven't done anything with it. It's a 6 cylinder w/push button tranny, I was told that the motor runs but the tranny slips, I have not started the car to verify so take it for what it is. I will include a 273 V8 motor and 904 core tranny in case you want to convert to a V8. It has bucket seats but the interior will need to be redone, it does have new carpet. It comes with new Good-year tires and alum rims. The only rust I can see is in the rear fenders just above the tires. It has a cracked windshield but I will include a good one, the hood is bent in the middle, from what I hear, this is very common. I will include extra hood (with the same problem), P side door, trunk lid and other extras.

Thinking $1,800

If you need additional photos or better description on the cars, I'll be happy to send them to you just let me know. Thank you,

[email protected]

63 GT a.jpg

63 Interior a.jpg

63 wheels a.jpg

100_2637.jpg

Hey all,

I still have the 63 Dart GT 2 door, it need to go.

I got this a while back and I haven't done anything with it. It's a 6 cylinder w/push button tranny, I was told that the motor runs but the tranny slips, I have not started the car to verify so take it for what it is. I will include a 273 V8 and 904 core motor & tranny in case you want to convert to a V8. It has bucket seats but the interior will need to be redone, it does have new carpet. Unfortunatly the tires are thrashed tires, it does have alum rims. The only rust I can see is in the rear fenders just above the tires. It has a cracked windshield but I will include a good one, the hood is bent in the middle, from what I hear, this is very common. I will include extra hood (with the same problem), P side door, trunk lid and many other extras.

Thinking $1,200? make me an offer???
If you need additional photos or better description on the cars, I'll be happy to send them to you just let me know. Thank you,

[email protected]

Still here, it needs to go, make me an offer. Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back