-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65Valiant310

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Gauging Interest...considering selling the beast. I won't sell any of the parts separate, they go with the car, sorry. Car is located in Redondo Beach, California, 90278, and asking $ price is at the bottom.

1965 Plymouth Valiant (Never been in an accident, clean title, current registration, and all receipts for the last 10 years of ownership)
California Black Plate Car, Model 100
318 V8 Engine (Electronic Ignition, 4 Barrel Edelbrock Carb, lots of new quality brand parts). Synthetic Oil Changes.
Dual Exhaust all the way to the back.
No rust- all (mainly the cowel) was cut out well beyond rusted areas, and new metal welded in.
Radiator is 3 cores (may be 4 I don't remember) and I have taken it through the desert several times without any issues. It cools the engine extremely well, even during aggressive driving.
Automatic Transmission with Floor Shifter (B&M Hammer Shifter) - 904 trans (Quality rebuild 6 months ago from reputable shop with receipt). Also has an external transmission cooler.
Correct 4-piston Disc Brakes. Both front and rear brakes have been rebuilt, new seals, and so forth. Dual Master Cylinder with proportion valve installed under the hood.
14 Inch Wheels and Tires (American Racing Wheels), with extra set of 14 Inch Cragar SS Wheels and Tires. Different look, and both tire/wheel combos are in nice shape.
All suspension has been rebuilt, with edelbrock shocks, and new 5-leafs in the back (designed for the v8 cars). Also has front swaybar that really helps on handling.
New Black Carpet. RPM Tach mounted under dash. Original Vinyl Bench Seats. 3-Spoke Wood Grain Steering wheel.
New Chrome Tail Light Bezels.
Body- Straight, and chrome on both fenders is super nice. Have to see in person to appreciate.
Car runs on 87 Octane all day long. Extremely reliable. Everything works.

EXTRA PARTS: I have acquired a lot of rare parts for this car, and/or spare maintenance parts. All parts will go with the car.
Correct A-Body 8 3/4 Rear Axle, complete with brakes, ready to install (current rear has new bearings, seals, and works flawlessly with NO noise at all)
Brand new set of front brake disc rotors, pads, and an extra set of 4-piston disc brake calipers.
Extra 64-66 A-Body V8 Radiator with Fan Shroud (Rare shroud). Bought it as a spare.
64-66 Front Sway Bar Control Arms (correct for early mopars) and factory 64-66 Front Sway Bar (bought as a spare, and is quite rare with a set of new bushings)
Early A Trans Mount with V8 cutout, done by TTI, powdercoated black.
Additional parts list upon request.
$5k for everything
IMG_0273-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back