gasGULA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
recently painted..slant 6 runs good.

lots of spare parts go with sale..including 318

new addition to family..must make room.

im in carson, ca..feel free to come by and take a look.

[email protected]
310 766 4013 prefer emails though
price is open for discussion..lots of goodies thrown in.
freshly ported 360 heads with 2.02 1.60 valves and comp 972 springs

five bucks good??? :lol:

What are you looking to get as I know some people looking for a 68 Dart but don't want to waste your, or their, time if the price is out of reach...

You have a number that would move the car, right?

Thanks

maybe some pictures might help.

e8f57bf8.jpg

e8f57b05.jpg

e8f57a3a.jpg

e8f57950.jpg

first 3000 bucks takes it away!

bummer! my wife is gonna kill me if this thing isnt out of the garage soon!

WHY oh WHY must all the decent cars at a good price be 2000 miles away??? You must have an abundance of solid old cars out there on the left coast, it seems like everything I see for sale on the internet is either in California, Oregon, or Washington state. Although I do see quite a few from Texas and Arizona as well. Here in the rust belt we'd kill for nice, dry, unrotted cars like these. Good luck selling it, I think it's sharp. If it were local I'd buy it quick for that price, but then again I'd have to bring a ball bat to beat away the competition if it were for sale around here for a price like that.....

im south bay, about 15 minutes from downtown..near long beach

Would the car be able to be driven to Florida? I have 3 daughters and 2 grandchildren in Northridge, Thousand Oaks, and Chino Hills. If the car is still available and dependable enough to drive back given it being 108 to 112 degrees out west now, we could make it happen. Let me know. It would be a good excuse to visit them.

Short of the thing tossing a rod or eating the trans/rear diff..what couldn't you fix on the side of the road? Bring a ballast resistor, some tools, and enjoy the adventure. I plan on doing something very similar in the near future.

Good point, I'd make my first stop a pep boys and grab stuff there..:-D

Short of the thing tossing a rod or eating the trans/rear diff..what couldn't you fix on the side of the road? Bring a ballast resistor, some tools, and enjoy the adventure. I plan on doing something very similar in the near future.

Here are some suggestions to be prepared:

Ignition system. I had an almost brand new orange box go Tango Unform on me. It was just down the block from my house too! No warrenty on it.
(But my junk yard orange box that I replaced it with is still running.)
I always carry an extra one too in my everyday "emergency kit" with jumpers and everthing else.

Fuel pump: New fuels are rough on old rubber to begin with but a fuel pump is an easy fix if you carry one.

Starter failure. I carried an extra starter across country. They don't take much room, but are a little extra weight. And if you need on in the motel parking lot it might be worth it.

Fuel system failure. This is a real one. (Take extra filters incase crud comes out of the tank and clogs up the filter).

Other than that, relax and enjoy the drive across country in an old Mopar.
I would and have done it.

And this looks like a car that's worth it. I could fly out and get it.
If I had the time.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back