mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Seller: Tyler Sloan
Contact me:

I have for sale my 1972 dodge dart swinger, it has a 318 small block with headmen headers, edelbrock intake, mopar purple cam (forgot the duration and lift,) sissy carter carb high top aluminum valve covers msd distributor, coil ignition box and, plugs, cast internals. rebuilt 904 tranny with cheetah action reverse manual valve body with b&m ratchet shifter, and 1500 stall converter it has a 7 1/4 rear but it comes with an 8 3/4 SBP rear end, needs new springs i also have the full seup for the front for LBP (rotors, calipers front end rebuild bushings ETC, very little rust none on the floor, some in the trunk mainly looks like surface rust. some on the bottom of the hood, and at the lip of the rear drivers qtr has eatin through. i also have the dash cluster i redid the gauges with white face gauges, but they need put back togather. the dash board is pretty straight, accept where the old radio goes. that parts shot. glass is good except for the front. needs replaced. needs a manual box and coumn but ill give you the power steering box and column if your wanting to go power setup. pretty solid project car. just looking for somthing else. will needs the little things like battery etc. the only one problem we might face is haulign as we have not put in the front end it has no front or back wheels you will need to bring some back wheels in sbp to trailer it. everything needed to put back togather is mostly there just need a few odds and ends. im asking 2000 O.B.O if that is too high please tell me what you think it is worth thank you

Tyler

If you need more pics tell me. i can get them

HPIM0868.jpg

HPIM0866.jpg

HPIM0869.jpg

HPIM0865.jpg

HPIM0864.jpg

HPIM0875.jpg

wow i would buy it right now if u were not across the country, Someone buy this

well i have absolutely no time for the car anymore and im nearign the end of school and i need money for auto mechanics for vo tech. after i get my life on track for when im out on my own i will be ablle to get another mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back