-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these not realizing that there was a difference from my '72 indicators, so I can't use these. I am told these are for '73-up a-body may fit others.

Overall pretty nice condition if you took them apart and detailed them. They're not perfect, a few light pits, not too bad. Would look great mounted. The amber lenses are nice, uncracked. Have bulbs.

$25 + exact shipping to US addresses only. Or pick up near Milwaukee WI.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2372_40.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2373_40.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2374_40.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 149
The earlier ones don't have the screw through the top, and are shorter and skinnier. These are a little taller and wider. It's not a huge difference, but side by side you can certainly tell the difference. I was thinking I could at least use the lenses to replace mine, but they are different.

I suppose it's possible you have these exact ones on your '72 if someone replaced them or if maybe it was a late year '72 that got the '73 style.

$20 shipped in US48 for these. I paid more, maybe I over paid, oh well. Just want them to get on a car of someone who can use them rather than sit in my cabinet.

Monthly bump. Surely someone needs these. Open to trades too, of something I might be more likely to use than these I guess.

Yes, I will do that. Open to our Canadian friends for exact USPS shipping. I've never done it before, but it can't be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back