-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VMO/MMO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The time has come to find a new home for my '96 1 Ton Maxi Van. The van is in nice condition. Colorado Red with Grey two tone. 136,*** miles on it. I am the second owner and have owned it about 10 years. It is an SLT with grey cloth interior, 360 V8, ft and rear A/C.

The van is located near Fresno, California.

I have done the following things to the van:
Replaced the Rear end with Dana 60HD (because previous owner had replaced Dana 60 with junkyard 9 1/4). All new bearings, drums and rear brakes. New Detroit Locker, HD cargo van rear springs (still has a good ride) that were cleaned and re-arched, then powder coated black, new tires (2000 miles) new transmission with mods for towing, new driveshaft, radiator redone, later model Dodge Truck wheels installed, Optima battery. All maintenance taken care of and regular oil changes. Van has a receiver type hitch.

I am working in Asia now and no longer have a need for the van. I have not wanted to sell it, but it has been parked in my Hangar and I want to get rid of the hangar. I would like somebody to buy it who appreciates Dodge vans and will take care of it.

There are some minor things that need to be fixed that I just don't seem to find the time to do. The other problem is the guy who assembled the transmission for me when I ran out of time, couldn't find the 3.8 apply lever so he put the old 2.7 apply lever in the trans. This needs to be changed.

I would like to sell the van for $2100 as is or $2600 with the 3.8 apply lever installed. Van is in California and I am living in Bangkok, Thailand. I will be back in California in June for a holiday with my family and would like to sell it then. Obviously it will take a bit of planning and coordination for this to happen, so I am starting now...

Van has a clear title. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back