-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Useless

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've been hanging onto this kit for a long time but I'm running out of room, it's time for it to move on.

I bought this kit when it came out to build but not long after went to the Petty Fanclub open house and had the kit autographed along with a Richard Petty record for a friend.

The kit is brand new in the box but I did remove the shrink wrap from the outside for one reason, the Petty record I got autograped for a friend had been previously autograped by King Richard but over the years the plastic came apart and the autograph was lost. I did however only cut the back of the shrink wrap off and was able to slide it back onto the box like a cover so the box and autograph are protected.

This model has been kept in a plastic tub in my closet in a smoke-free house since autographed, so it's still like new.

I don't have any certificate of authenticity or anythng, but I do have a book that was autographed for me the same day and a picture of the book being autographed.

I'd take $75 obo. + shipping for it. I'd also trade for '63 Valiant parts, that's what they money would go toward anyway. PM me if interested.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back