-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new set (4) of BFG Radial TA's, size 205-60R15. I bought them this week and do not particularly like the looks of them on my car. They have had a total of about 3 feet put on them so far! They cost $90 each at Summit, plus tax, plus shipping.
I would let them go for $90 each, or make me an offer. Would prefer you to pick them up.
Located in mid-Georgia. Will post pics tomorrow evening. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks,
C

10-15: Pics as promised

Attachments

• DSC00593 (Small).JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00601 (Small).JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 227
Well, my camera and computer are not speaking to each other tonight. I will try and post them up early tomorrow.
Thanks for any interest you may have in them.
C

Would it be possible to buy two of them from you, or would you prefer to sell as a complete set only? Please let me know through PM in case I forget to check back in this thread. (I work too much!)

The tires are 1" shorter than stock. Are those SS springs in back?

A 215-65-15 would get you to stock height but you may need more than that to fill out the rear.

Thanks 1968. Those rear springs are a stock '72 (or '74) set that I added a leaf too. When I bought these tires there were no 65 series available in a size I thought I could use. 70 series really fill in the rear wells nicely but were too big for the front. I want to use the same size on all four corners.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back