Status
Not open for further replies.

fazeka

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

Sold my '68 Fastback, I no longer need the car cover I had for it.

This is a Cal Car Cover NOAH cover. It is really a great cover, great to keep out dust and moisture. However, I only used it indoors, never outside. It has a little padding but is NOT bulky (IMO). It has the antenna hole grommet already installed (factory stock location).

Description from the calcarcover.com site:

"The Kimberly Clark NOAH Car Cover fabric stops virtually all dust, dirt and pollution. Highly water resistant and dust resistant (even more than Stormweave!), our NOAH Custom Fit Car Cover material performs excellently whether it is for indoor or very lengthy outdoor use. This space age material provides superior protection in all weather conditions. Made with "breathable film" technology, NOAH fabric gives the vehicle the ultimate barrier of protection, but still allows for moisture and condensation to evaporate away from your vehicle's finish. The Protective Outer Layer uses sheath-core technology for strength and softness. The Micro-Porous Middle Layer is a breathable film that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture to escape. The Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer is soft to touch and great for all paint finishes. 4-year limited warranty. Noah Custom Car Covers are available in Grey, which was selected because of its heat-resistant properties, and also now in Pink to support Breast Cancer awareness. Made in the U.S.A."

I've only had the car 5 months, and I was only driving it weekly so really has no noticeable wear. Only thing of note it there is a little bit of marking from the tires on the inside of the cover where it meets the tires (tires were clean, but still left slight marks on the inner part of the cover).

I have references available, so if interested please email.

Originally cost me ~$240, but I'm asking $150 and that includes shipping to lower 48.

Thanks,
Chris

Here are pictures of it on my car before I sold it:

TlMzTSn.jpg

lh8KZE5.jpg

qi4H8N7.jpg

ytQG5YU.jpg

TiYE9JF.jpg

Q21PZUA.jpg

NT2rdWc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.