Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these from a guy who took apart his race car. These have no holes drilled for the fender marker lights or the top fender turn signals. However these could be used for 70-76.

These are super light and have already been bolted onto a car so there an easy install.

I've made up my mind to stay with the metal fenders I have.

The bottom fender brackets are no longer there and I don't know why. Any decent body guy can fiberglass some metal brackets on.

These are located in Windsor, ON, Canada and I can meet in Ontario or Michigan for pickup.

I'm asking $100.00

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

Bumping this. Recieved a few PM's from members about shipping these. I'd prefer not to ship these at this time.

Riddler

100 for both, or 100 each? Either way, that's a hell of a deal! Just wish you were either closer or willing to ship. :S

$100 for the pair takes them. With my current work schedule and life boxing these and shipping them might take me some time.

Maybe in a few weeks I'll have some time and I'll repost them offering shipping. Price might go up to cover the oversized boxes I'd have to purchase. Buyer would be required to pay all shipping costs.

Riddler

Second in line, if the sale/shipment to AB doesn't pan-out. I'll pay all shipping/boxing fees to El Paso, TX. Also, if you take them to UPS, they should be able to box them themselves...

- CK

Put me in line if you decide to ship to Alberta!

I shipped via Greyhound a pair of f-glass fenders from my cuda to Dorian in Med Hat alberta....took a bit, but I would say no more than an hour and they were ready to go...Greyhound is relatively cheap too

Bumping this to the top. I might have time to work on shipping but the cost to ship will include the price of the boxes.

Riddler

Bump. I'm heading to Sandusky, OH on March 22-24 and can meetup along I75 from Detroit to Sandusky.

You have to have payment sent in order for me to pack the fenders.

Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back