Status
Not open for further replies.

warlock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell or trade my 67 Cuda.
She runs and drives and has a clear NM title in MY name.
As far as I can tell she is completely original and is originally from El Paso, TX.
6 cylinder, 3 speed standard on the column.
Asking $4,500 obo
If you're wanting a V8, I do have a V8 K-member and some other parts that can go with the Cuda.
I'm open to offers, especially 70-73 Firebird/camaro, maxima, home defense, Aprilia motorcycles or ???

Attachments

• Cuda drivers shrunk.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,310
  • Cuda front shrunk.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Cuda rear shrunk.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,327
Location is required in your ad. Where in New Mexico are you? How about some additional pictures? Right side of the car, interior from many angles, under the hood, the spare tire well, floor pans from underneath, and all the under carriage shots you can get.

Didn't know I needed to list the city..sorry about that...I'm in Las Cruces. Here are the rest of the pics I have. If someone is serious, I can take additional ones. BTW, the box in the back seat is a brand new gas tank.

Attachments

• interior rear shrunk.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,226
  • interior 2 shrunk.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,205
  • inner fender shrunk.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,220
  • Engine shrunk.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Cuda passengers shrunk.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,213
Thanks for the offer...it's not quite the direction I'd like to go in at the moment though.
Please feel free to make cash offers as well as trades\\:D/

I know I just barely posted the ad for sale here...should have done it a while ago:violent1:.
The best offer I've received so far is $3,000 cash....really thought I'd get some cool trade offers...
Could someone please pm me with what you think I can reasonable look to get out of my Cuda (yes I know it's not truly a Cuda) in a relatively short time?
Thanks!

definitely interested...sent you a pm. I just realized I left off my email address, so I'll send you another pm.

Would you post some pictures of the inside of the trunk including the spare wheel well, the quarters from inside the trunk and the bottom of the trunk lip where it sits across the bumper? If it has New mexico title why does it still have Texas plates?

Hopefully these are all the pics you asked for...if not, please let me know. As far as the Texas plate, I was just too lazy to swap plates prior to taking the pics. I would NOT deceive someone like that. I once drove to Miami to pick up a car only to find out that the title was salvage even though I asked :violent1: . Sorry for the shadows, but I wanted to get the pics loaded quickly.

Attachments

• trunk 3 shrunk.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 891
  • drivers trunk shrunk.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 876
  • passengers trunk shrunk.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 896
  • trunk lid shrunk drivers.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 877
  • trunk lid shrunk passengers.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 874
The Barracuda is still for sale. I'm open to cash offers as well as trades in either direction. The following are vehicles I'm interested in, although I'm open to others as well.
70's firebird/camaro
2000-2002 z28 w/ 6 speed manual transmission
96 + Nissan Maxima
66-77 Bronco

I'm really jonesing to buy a 2002 SS camaro w/ 6 speed, so CASH offers are very welcome!:blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back