-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glue Man

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I bought this from Hemi Denny about 3 years ago. I was going to use it on my Demon Sizzler but decided I am going to go back 100% original.

As you can see from the pictures its still in some original packaging from when I bought it. It has the optional front sway bar. Also included are the mustang 2 knuckles that weren't originally part of the kit when I purchased it. The steering rack is for manual steering. Im pretty sure the rack wasn't included with the kit either. It has the 273/318 motor mounts, but Denny will sell you different mounts if needed. There is very light surface rust on some of the bare steel parts due to sitting for so long. I will clean that up before it goes out.

I've got 4300 into this set up. Id like to sell it for 3300 OBO, plus shipping and fees. It will come from Bellevue, Ne, 68123. Id prefer to handle this over Paypal, to protect both parties.

Lastly, I spoke to Denny awhile back about selling this. He was cool with it, and also said he would provide the same customer service to whoever buys it. Denny is stand up guy as most of you all know.

Also, if you need more pictures please let know. Thanks

IMG-0888.jpg

IMG-0889.jpg

IMG-0890.jpg

IMG-0887.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back