-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale this Milodon oil pan and pickup that is for 62-65 big block / hemi cars. The pan holds 10 qts of oil and the pickup is the swinging arm type that follows the oil to the rear on take off. I put a different pan & pick up on my car and do not need this any longer.
Some un-named dummy took out his lower control arm bumpers and drove the car hard causing it to bottom out and create a leak at the rear edge. Went ahead and had someone weld a piece of 3/16" skid plate on the rear section to close the hole and give it some extra bracing. The bottom was cleaned and painted black to make it look purdy.
This is the type of pan used on the old SS cars where the center link passes through the pan tunnel.
Oil Pan part number is Milodon #31420 and sells for $379.95 at Summit
Pick Up is Milodon #21330 and sells for $124.95 at Summit.
I'll deliver them to you in the US for $250. I have some other pictures too for the asking.
SDC11814.jpg

SDC11812.jpg

SDC11816.jpg

Price reduced to $200 plus shipping. Why pay $500 for a new set when you can get this for less than half the cost?

Thought I had it sold but I guess not. Bumping this back to the top for the others that inquired. Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back