Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
looking to trade a 68 dart for a 68 cuda fastback of equal or lesser shape .....prefer Colorado area...
the dart is a daily driven car.

its a slant six auto ......grandma car as you see

there is rust behind the rear wheels ...both sides .......other than that underside is all dry and solid .....very original car ...i have original owners manual and some recipts from the early 70s showing cars history ...its always been a colorado car .......original dealer sticker still on trunk lid from Lakewood, Colorado

this car is not for sale outright ...its my only transportation right now

even if the cuda dont run ...thats ok

just throwing this out there to see who might have something i want and would want this one ........this dart is a good car

Attachments

• CIMG0513 (2).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 305
  • CIMG0512.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 291
  • CIMG0483.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 266
  • CIMG0541.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 285
  • CIMG0543.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 277
  • CIMG0515.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 278
  • CIMG0554.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 277
Totally off topic, but I lived in Canon City for 10 years and know right where that last pic was taken. Small world Rani! :-D

Here's a little bump for some more exposure. Go get that Cuda girlfriend!!!

Totally off topic, but I lived in Canon City for 10 years and know right where that last pic was taken. Small world Rani! :-D

Here's a little bump for some more exposure. Go get that Cuda girlfriend!!!

its funny you chime in on this thread cudachick ma'am .......its mainly bcoz of you ...why i want a 68 fastback.....your a rock star ...and i think your 68 fastback is soooo bad *** \\:D/:hiding:

ok mega chicken out......i had a nitemare last night that i was seeing the dart leave and i was feeling regret in the dream and i was struggling and screaming in the dream and no one could hear me and a big man was holding me back from getting to it.

ok it was just a dream but when i woke up freaked out about ........i decided that sometimes:

its not about getting what you want ......but wanting what you have

no love lost anyway bcoz there were never any bites even though it wasnt here for very long......so sorry for any inconvenience and thanks to all those who replied kind words.

i am going to fix her up a bit and see what happens up the road ....a cuda would have been nice ......but a dart is also cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back