Fuel cell/gas tank help

-

Kevo

Reaction score
Hey yall, i recently redid the trunk of my car, and added a new rear axle and all the new suspension parts with it. Unfortunately my gas tank no longer fits snug, it has to hit the suspension parts and the tire deck of the trunk to fit, and i dont like it one bit.

I was looking at fuel cells vs gas tanks, but i cant find a write up on how to install a fuel cell. Is it as easy as dropping it in and hooking it up to the existing gas line and fuel gauge sender?

i bought a jaz racing fuel cell, i had to get the a/n fittings from summit also, the gauge and line i bought from oriellys. my fuel cell and gauge works perfectly. mounting is as easy as finding something soft to set it on and bolt it down, oh i also got all the wires and connectors from oriellys also.

Hey yall, i recently redid the trunk of my car, and added a new rear axle and all the new suspension parts with it. Unfortunately my gas tank no longer fits snug, it has to hit the suspension parts and the tire deck of the trunk to fit, and i dont like it one bit.

I was looking at fuel cells vs gas tanks, but i cant find a write up on how to install a fuel cell. Is it as easy as dropping it in and hooking it up to the existing gas line and fuel gauge sender?

Its not difficult. Mine just sits on a couple of pieces of 1"x1" square bar that are through bolted, and the straps bolt to them.
Makes your spare tire well pretty useless though.

Attachments

• march 25, 2012 025_1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 239
  • march 25, 2012 026_1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 205
-
Back