fuel filler necks

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
are the fuel filler necks the same for a 70-73 demon,dartsport and duster and the 70-73 dart swinger and scamps?

If i get time today I will check. I have a 71 swinger and my buddy has a 73 dart sport. lucky he lives across the street. I need to take pics of it anyway, he wants to sell it.

Im not sure if they are the same length, They are the same diameter and as we know some use a different cap.

they sure look to be the same. the one on the demon may be alittle longer, but the length is not the real issue. the angle of the flange for the cap is what i am more concerned about. if that is the same then the lenght can be adjusted. thinking like chrysler would have they reuse alot of parts on alot of different cars, so it may turn out to be the same....

From what I was told the pattern of holes that mount to the quarter panel (screw holes) are different-shifted slightly from year to year.Other than that there the same.

73 Dusters and Dart Sports with Fold Down rear seats have a different filler neck. It drops down harder from the 1/4 panel and runs more parallel to the trunk floor.

-
Back