fuel pressure at 8psi

-
Its before the carb if that's what your asking

I prefer running the regulator on the return side, "after" the carburetor. It makes no difference, it's personal preference. It does not matter where in the system the regulator is. I also don't think your line size has a thing to do with your problem. Since you are running a return style regulator, it IS the return orifice, so it is regulating return pressure as well. Sounds like maybe the regulator itself has failed.

I prefer running the regulator on the return side, "after" the carburetor. It makes no difference, it's personal preference. It does not matter where in the system the regulator is. I also don't think your line size has a thing to do with your problem. Since you are running a return style regulator, it IS the return orifice, so it is regulating return pressure as well. Sounds like maybe the regulator itself has failed.

Tomorrow I'll get pictures of it all. I didnt see a jet it anything.

Tomorrow I'll get pictures of it all. I didnt see a jet it anything.

If you have a real return regulator, you need no jet for the return, as the regulator itself is the return orifice.

Did you have to modify your return line when you repositioned the pump? Just wondering if you haven't got a dag in the return line if / when you cut it?
Cheers

I didnt read the entire thread but are you sure the gauge is accurate ?

-
Back