fuel pressure? for the racers...

-
Yes, Please update this with your findings. My readings did that from day one. It would irk the piss out of me to find out the pump was a POS this whole time.

Update::..well i found another new regulator that i forgot i had,installed it set fuel pressure and watched it slowly fall off..called the Holley tech line he said it was the fuel pump,called Summit and ordered a new one should be here Saturday,in the mean time i removed the fuel filter before the pump and cleaned it,and blew out the line with compressed air all the way up to the regulator,we'll see Saturday if the pump was the culprit..

I'm sure thats the problem, let us know!!

I use two Holley blue pumps with Moroso 18 psi relief springs in them. Each pump feeds it's own carb bowl. Two regulators set at 9 psi.

Ok finally got the pump in this morning,yard work all day yesterday took up all my time,first off the new pump is MUCH quieter,then the old one.. set the pressure at 7 1/2 took it for a ride came back checked it just above 7 lbs..so i think i'm good to go will find out next Sunday at a nostalgia event i'm attending...

have had two holley regulators both junk,also holley black pump 30 runs on it junk.

-
Back