Not open for further replies.

Demonx2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a MagnaFuel Quickstar 275 fuel pump taking up space and want to get it in someone's hands that can use it. It came with a car I got that had been sitting many years and ran for only a short time. So I had it rebuilt by MagnaFuel and put it on the avatar Demon. But because I drive the car on the street quite a bit, and it does not have a return fuel line from the front of the car, I don't think the pump likes that and it gave up the ghost after about a year. MagnaFuel warrants these and will rebuild them if you ship it to them and pay the delivery fee. It cost me about $80 including delivery in 2021 and basically everything except the housing was replaced. That beats the $315 that Summit sells these pumps for to get a new one.

If you want it, it will require a rebuild. I'd say it's fine for the track but I'd recommend its use on the street only if you have a return line. While it worked, it had no problem maintaining 6 psi at the carb either on the street or at the track but I believe it overheated with with extended street run times w/o a return and it quit.

$20 plus the ride and it's yours.
20230305_213415.jpg

20230305_213422.jpg

20230305_213428.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back