fuel pump location

-

dartdoc

Reaction score
I'm putting a 5.7 in a Barracuda. What I need is some input of how to feed it. Going to a fuel cell is out of the question, and I would prefer not to sump the original tank. My dart has the tank sumped and I dont want to see that under the Barracuda. Electric pump is the only solution, so where and how to put the pump is the question. Give me some input on what has worked and did not work on the A bodies with full dual exhaust. 5.7 Hemi, 727, 8 3/4.

dartdoc said:
I'm putting a 5.7 in a Barracuda. What I need is some input of how to feed it. Going to a fuel cell is out of the question, and I would prefer not to sump the original tank. My dart has the tank sumped and I dont want to see that under the Barracuda. Electric pump is the only solution, so where and how to put the pump is the question. Give me some input on what has worked and did not work on the A bodies with full dual exhaust. 5.7 Hemi, 727, 8 3/4.

I've mounted a electric fuel pump over the axle on the inside of the frame where the axle travel will not come contact with the pump. You can't see it there.

-
Back