Fuel Pump

-

70wayfarer

Reaction score
looking for a reliable fuel pump for a NA 493 stroker. had a magnafuel that leaked right out of the box, so been there done that. got a barely used bg 400 which i ain't used but they have a bad rep as well. needs to feed 650-750 hp 70% strip. car has -10 feed and -8 return lines. cheers

Last edited:
I always ran Aerospace Fuel pumps. They are local to me. On my drag cars, never had a problem.

I have had good luck with Aeromotive pumps and filters. Not cheap, but reliable.

looking for a reliable fuel pump for a NA 493 stroker. had a magnafuel that leaked right out of the box, so been there done that. got a barely used bg 400 which i ain't used but they have a bad rep as well. needs to feed 650-750 hp 70% strip. car has -10 feed and -8 return lines. cheers

I am running a Fuel Labs low pressure 2-speed pump. Runs at low amperage until my secondary's are tipped in. I mounted a small micro switch on the throttle linkage to trigger the high speed flow. It's quiet and is mounted outside and near the top of the pump. Easy access if I ever have issues.

-
Back