Fuel sender with aftermarket gauge.

-
Why not call the manufacturer of the gauge that you plan on using and ask them?

They should be happy to help you figure out how to use their product....

I called Auto Meter to ask which gauge to use for our 65 Dart Wagon and they told me which ohm readings the gauge needed to be and gave me a few recommendations for their products.

Why not call the manufacturer of the gauge that you plan on using and ask them?

They should be happy to help you figure out how to use their product....

I called Auto Meter to ask which gauge to use for our 65 Dart Wagon and they told me which ohm readings the gauge needed to be and gave me a few recommendations for their products.

I did call them, which is how I found about the 73-10 ohm range. I guess my question really is, since I have a 70 dart with 5/16 fuel line, will it be OK to step down from 3/8 to 5/16 for that short length? Just running a mild 340 so the 3/8 fuel line all the way isn't necessary.

I eventually want to run an electric pump with a return, which this one looks to have the 1/4 return.

Thanks.

Reducing the line size anywhere restricts flow. If the car came with 3/8 fuel line, buy the 3/8 sender.

Reducing the line size anywhere restricts flow. If the car came with 3/8 fuel line, buy the 3/8 sender.

Ok. Thanks. I can't seem to find a sender that is 5/16 with a return. Can I just add a hose barb for the return on a 5/16 sender?

-
Back