-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeHive

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete set of 13`s off either an old 70`Cuda or an old `68 Valiant.
The lug Pattern on all 4 are 5x4 and do fit my `68 Valiant. The 13`s are Rallye stle with all center caps. The 14`s are slightly different with Hubcaps, but have 8 hub caps. I also have a `70 Cuda 225 6cl. I got it intant and only removed the Carb and the distributor my my `68. I`m looking for a set of 5x4 not steele rims, maybe aluminums. or taking decent offers. I will send pics if interested. I do not deiver, but am in Utah. Shipping not included, but you can pick up. Message me if you want more info.

I have a complete set of 13`s off either an old 70`Cuda or an old `68 Valiant.
The lug Pattern on all 4 are 5x4 and do fit my `68 Valiant. The 13`s are Rallye stle with all center caps. The 14`s are slightly different with Hubcaps, but have 8 hub caps. I also have a `70 Cuda 225 6cl. I got it intant and only removed the Carb and the distributor my my `68. I`m looking for a set of 5x4 not steele rims, maybe aluminums. or taking decent offers. I will send pics if interested. I do not deiver, but am in Utah. Shipping not included, but you can pick up. Message me if you want more info.
Please read the rules, if you're selling post pictures and if you're selling a motor(again) please specify your selling a motor "out of a '70 Barracuda"! This is the 2nd time you've indicated that you're selling a '70 Cuda 225 6 cyl.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back