full vinyl top question

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of how the c-pillar trim attaches to the body. That is the hockey stick looking trim at the rear .

Still looking for pics so I can document the processes for future duster owners . I will post all the pics on my build post thanks in advance .

I don't have any pics, but there were little studs sticking off the quarter panel for the long straight section and a screw on the end on the back of the end piece that went around by the back window (possibly a screw at the front too, but now I can't remember for sure- someone who still has the vinyl should be able to correct me and/or fill in the gaps)

But pictures would definitely help more:)

I don't have any pics, but there were little studs sticking off the quarter panel for the long straight section and a screw on the end on the back of the end piece that went around by the back window (possibly a screw at the front too, but now I can't remember for sure- someone who still has the vinyl should be able to correct me and/or fill in the gaps)

But pictures would definitely help more:)
That's what am hoping. Is someone that is still working on one will take some pictures of the mounting location and clips that hold the trim in place so we can document it for future duster and dart enthusiast

-
Back