-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
1965 273-2 barrel engine. Rebuilt in 2000.HAS NEVER BEEN FIRED.FULLY REBUILT from Top to bottom. Sitting in a high end repair shop in their showroom since 2000.Previous Owner was going to put it in a 1965 Belvedere. Decided instead to put a HEMI in it. Who wouldn`t??I can turn the motor over by hand or with breaker bar and it has compression when doing so.Please read the receipt I photographed for the ad. Heads have all new valves, bronze guides .Photo shows NEW MECHANICAL ROCKER ARM ASSEMBLYS. Fully balanced..Carburator was even rebuilt. New plugs, wires, cap, rotor, points condenser, coil, air filter, oil filter comes with it, water pump. Correct air cleaner etc. I show the receipt in 2000 for $4300+ it cost for the engine to be rebuilt.. The engine was rebuilt by HESS MACHINE and BALANCING in Fitchburg Massachusetts.. They have now closed decades later. Hess Machine was known all over NEW ENGLAND and further for building high end and high performance Engines and you had better have a deep pocket,because nothing they did was cheap or half assed! I will not ship,I will not crate,I will not deliver.You come with truck and or trailer and I will load it up in your rig.I have provided pictures of engine and receipt.I know its a 273,but you will never find a better deal for a TOTALLY PROFESSIONALLY rebuilt motor to go in your `63-`68 cheaper than this price!!!!!!! $1950.I will store engine for 1 month inside,buyer must come for pick up within the 1 month..You will be required to send a non refundable deposit and be here at my place within 1 month with the remainder in cash.Located in Keene NH.$1950 firm!

DSC07318.JPG

DSC07304.JPG

DSC07320.JPG

DSC07321.JPG

DSC07322.JPG

DSC07325.JPG

DSC07324.JPG

DSC07334.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back