Fun Run at Big Bear Lake, CA - Aug 11th, 12th, 13th

-

JoesEdge

Reaction score
Sort of short notice, but just as the subject says The Big Bear Fun Run is this weekend - Aug, 11th,12th, and 13th. It's held in Big Bear Lake, CA. There's a cruise around the lake on Saturday.

Here's a bit from there website:

The Fun Run at Big Bear Lake is a 3 day car show held in the Village of Big Bear Lake California. The event includes about 500 pre-assigned parking spaces, a Saturday afternoon 'Cruise Around the Lake' and a Sunday morning drive through awards presentation. The event will be our 28th annual show, and over the years has earned a very favorable reputation. The Fun Run is always held over the second weekend in August. The streets are generally full of spectators, and a summer shower may develop. This is a fun event.

Big Bear Lake Antique Car Club Fun Run 2017

Here's some videos of last years cruise:

Big Bear Lake Antique Car Club Fun Run 2016

I am planning to head out in my Duster Saturday morning from Downey.

We loved that area, so beautiful. Use to do BMX racing for my son and there track was sweet. Good times.
Glad Mopars rule the area also. Have fun

That's cool. I would have totally gone if I didn't have a trans leak. Cars going to the shop next week.

That's cool. I would have totally gone if I didn't have a trans leak. Cars going to the shop next week.
we used to ride 4 wheelers around that area. If it ain`t fuel injected, better take some jets !!

we used to ride 4 wheelers around that area. If it ain`t fuel injected, better take some jets !!

Oh boy were you right about jets!!! I should have taken some metering rods. It was super rich up there.

The engine ran OK, but I kept stalling it. At least one guy understood my issue and he said, "It's OK man, it's just the elevation."

Less air up there so too much fuel going in.

Last edited:
Some pics of my Duster by the Lake and from the Car Show.

P1030790.JPG

P1030789.JPG

P1030757.JPG

P1030758.JPG

P1030775.JPG

-
Back